Work with us
Professional Fuel Storage & Service Careers
Fuel Storage Solutions is a forward thinking business in the fuel storage & services sector offering highly professional solutions to our customers. We’re currently looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join our expanding workforce to help maintain the high level of service we provide to clients, across the UK.
- Salary:22,500 - 30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Job Status:Permanent (with 3 month probationary period)
- Hours:37.5 Hours per week
Apply for this role:
Please email your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the code above.Apply now
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Pipework Engineer to join our growing business. We supply, remove, service and install fuel storage tanks, pipework and ancillary items for commercial buildings across the UK including Northern Ireland.
We are looking for an experienced pipefitter who can also assist in planning and obtaining correct tools and materials. You will carry out both small works and large scale projects which will require you to travel and stay away from home. We are looking for an individual who is eager and open to learning new skills as works will not be restricted to pipefitting but may also involve civil and other works as necessary.
The successful candidate must also have good computer skills and be able to follow AutoCAD drawings as a significant part of the job relies on the ability to read technical documentation.
FSS is a small, but fast growing company and we are looking for a candidate who has ambition to expand their experience, is hardworking, versatile and able to multitask.
- Installation and removal of pipework, tanks and pumping systems
- Problem solving
- Commissioning of installations
- Reporting to Contract/Project Manager to complete engineering projects
- Ensuring that projects are completed within agreed deadlines
- Meeting contractual requirements to commercial, technical and safety standards
- Support Electrical and/or Civils Engineer
- Compliance with RAMS and strict health and safety requirements at all times
- Experienced and qualified in on-site pipework
- Full driving licence
- Be capable of obtaining (or already have) high level security clearance
- Strong work ethic and willing to learn from others
- Be able to work away from home
- Must be able to work to RAMS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of basic civils and electric works
- Good IT skills including AutoCAD
- Salary £ 25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience + overtime rates
- 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Hours: 8.30am – 5pm (as required)
- Benefits: Pension, Health Insurance and Rewards Scheme
- Daily allowance when working away
To apply, please send an up to date CV detailing your experience and attributes
Permanent position with 3 month probationary period
Think you might be perfect for the role? Email us now at email@example.com attaching your CV and a bit about you.