Fuel maintenance services
Ensure your fuel storage and its associated systems keep working hard
If your business is heavily reliant on fuel – from powering generators to refilling the tanks of service and delivery vehicles – then you’ll know the true cost of problems and downtime.
- FSS maintenance teams provide nationwide coverage across GB
- Choose response time appropriate to your business
- 62 point inspection process – 100% OFTEC compliant
- All solutions built around the individual client sites and needs
When you can’t afford to be without fuel – whatever the reason – the skilled engineering teams at FSS help you stay fully operational. We offer a range of flexible contracts starting with 2 hour response times that will send one of our eighteen teams of two senior engineers to your site.
Every engineer is assessed on a six month basis ensuring they have the latest skills and techniques necessary to deal any situation – from a simple replacement to a complete systems shutdown. Before they set out to your site, an initial review is performed, allowing us to stock the van with the appropriate parts and spares to speed resolution times.
All our teams are teams have two responsibilities. In the first instance they’ll resolve any environmental impacts of your problems before rapidly moving onto the second focus – ensuring continuity and profitability for your business.
- We have a 100% fulfilment rate on all our 4 hour response SLAs – whilst averaging 80 – 100 calls on an annual basis over the last 10 years