Inevitably, when more contracts are won a business needs to gear up to service, implement and deliver to our customers.
As we continue to celebrate our 20th year in business we have recorded unprecedented interest in our products and services and wish to ease the strain on our HQ Team at Thornton as well as our engineering teams out in the field. This is great news and we are keen to recruit the very best talent to our team to help us reach our next growth targets.
The core of our specialist business is pipe-works and fuel tank works; we also provide fuel storage advice and solutions. Whether you are office based or out in the field, you will be part of a team that will support you to deliver and to grow personally and professionally:
- Everyone is encouraged and empowered to take ownership and responsibility and to own and develop their own roles within the company
- We are a family business with supportive family values
- Our people blossom in our rurally located, beautifully converted Chapel in the heart of the Bronte Country
- We foster an inclusive environment where openness and honesty, fairness and quality flourish
We are currently recruiting:
- Finance Supervisor
- Electrical Engineer
- Junior Fuels Engineer (2 positions)
Or call the office for more information on 01274 813 003.